Supporting people affected by cancer in their social and professional life
Cookies must be enabled in your browser
Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take
a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time
"enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one
that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need
to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page)
to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Privacy & Terms
Our services include specialized information giving about current activities of prevention and therapy and referral to them; we DO NOT provide...
see more.. mai mult..
This project was funded by the European Commission. This publication reflects only the views of the authors, and the Commission is not responsible for any use of the information contained in the project.